Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Love, Genny xo

In honor of reaching 300 followers of the FB Rose's Ghost page, I'm pleased to offer my latest finished manuscript for free: a novella called Love, Genny xo

Told in the form of letters rather than chapters, this often sad but overall triumphant story of a woman who decides to live in her camper through the harshest of Canadian seasons is a foray into something a bit different for yours truly, and written as a gift to myself and to the readers that support me on this beautiful journey of becoming a career writer. 

Please note that because this is not published for profit, you may find errors within! For that I must beg your forgiveness; during this crazy time, money is short and I confess to being flawed where editing my own stuff is concerned. 

Thank you, dear readers. You'll always be able to find the link to the story on the right-hand toolbar, and if you're so compelled to comment or inquire, please leave your input on the Rose's Ghost page linked above, or contact me by email

With love,

Theresa xo


1 comment:

  1. Well, you've done it again. I started reading this afternoon and couldn't put it down (had to for dinner prep) I just finished it and I'm sad it's done. Love it. Another hit. Thank you for your stories. Louise

    ReplyDelete