Saturday, November 21, 2020

Coming Soon...Asylum! ...but Different.

 I'm so excited to finally be entering the world of audio books. Honestly, it's always been on my back burner, but I've held off, saying I can't afford it (I can't) and that I'll get to it when some real money starts rolling in.

Hahahahahaha.

And then I thought, wait a sec! What if audio books are the thing that will help the real money to start rolling in!?

OK I'm not so ignorant (or unrealistic) as to think that this, this will be the big break I've dreamt of... but maybe it's the little nudge that'll help my stories out of obscurity. Maybe their accessibility in a new/widened market will garner more attention. 

Maybe I just need to keep investing in my passion, aiming way too high and landing somewhere between buried in a seemingly infinite stack of indie authors and #1 best-seller. 

I'd settle for extraordinary. 

:)

So, stay tuned. Up first: 



No comments:

Post a Comment