Saturday, April 13, 2019

More Updates!

So, guess what?
Rose's Ghost has been overhauled! I'm happier with it now, and I think readers will be, too. I took out some unnecessary stuff, including some characters that didn't add to the story, and did some shaping to the whole thing from the start that makes everything flow better.
And besides the cover design, I've completed the editing on Bird With A Broken Wing.
So, I have to make some decisions about what to do next; do I self-publish BBW and Rose? Do I wait and give That Summer a chance to gain momentum? Do I send the updated Rose to all the agents I queried?
Lots of decisions to make about the books that already exist, and I've got lots more books rumbling around in my head, trying to get out.
Most of all, though, I'm having a blast!
Thank God for writing...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment