Monday, April 22, 2019

The Plan

Good morning, dear readers.
I *think* I've come up with a plan for the books. :)

I'm going to publish Bird With a Broken Wing on Amazon, just like I did with That Summer. I'm thinking May 6, which gives That Summer several weeks on its own.

I'm still aiming to have the Rose's Ghost series traditionally published. I still have feedback coming in for Rose, which I'm extremely grateful for! Heather's Field could use a good once-over, but that one's pretty much ready. Last night, I wrote chapter outlines right 'til the end of Viktor, but I'm still writing chapter 10, so it'll be another week or two for that.

After that, I've got a new one in the works, featuring characters from several books. It's fun, and ties everything together, I think. It's called, "Contance and Enzo's Tea Time With Peyton." :) I'm only six chapters in, but this one's writing itself; just gotta get it from brain to screen.

In the meantime, I'm looking at submitting to magazines, thanks to a few friends who are pushing me forward.

I have to say, as much as I was warned that this wouldn't be easy, I continue to be amazed at the roller-coaster ride that is publishing. It's discouraging one day, then encouraging the next. The one thing that remains constant is the writing itself - it brings me so much happiness, guys. So, I have to remind myself to write, every day, even when I'm feeling defeated.

It makes everything better.


No comments:

Post a Comment