Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Book 3: Rose's Ghost

I'm happy to report that I've finally reached that point in the book where things are starting to come together before the climax.  I've been calling Book 3 of the Rose's Ghost series, "Viktor," but it's evolved, as a story tends to do, into something a little different than I originally intended.

I'm toying with, "Dmitry's Shadow," or "Lay Me Down Beside Them," but haven't settled on one, yet.

In any case, I'm about two-thirds through it, and feeling pretty excited about how it's turning out. This one intimidated me, but it's shaping up to be the best of the series.

Other than that, I've been submitting the updated version of Rose to publishers with my fingers crossed. Bird With a Broken Wing is on standby!

Hey, if you've read That Summer, don't forget to review it on Amazon. Apparently reviews affect sales in a rather spectacular way.

Thanks, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment