Thursday, March 14, 2019

BBW: Ch. 11 and Book 3 of the Rose's Ghost Series

Good morning, dear readers!
Chapter 11 is up ----->

Just an update on the Rose's Ghost series: Book 3 (still needs a name) is in progress! I've had a hard time transitioning back to the series; I've loved writing Bird! But now that I'm back into the groove, I've realized how much I missed Max and Maggie and all the characters in the Rose series.

Book 3 is going to have some surprises; we're going to hear more about Greyson's past and Max is going to be forced to try and solve the mysteries surrounding the life of Viktor Kotova - his childhood and family life in Russia and why he ended up fleeing the country. We might even come to some understanding about why he was who he was at the end of his life, but I'm not giving him any benefit of the doubt just yet.

Hang in there, all! After Book 3 is finished, I'll write another short story online. I'm having so much fun!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment