Thursday, March 7, 2019

Heeeere's Chapter 4!

This story has me in its grips. I can't stop thinking of it and all I want to do is write, write, write, so I can see what happens.
The chronic headache that comes with fibromyalgia makes it hard for me to look at the screen while I type, so I've had to devise some creative ways to keep going when a book takes hold of me like this. I write in short bursts, taking breaks to move around or nap.
But when I can't let go, I write while looking elsewhere; the kids, the TV, out the window...the book just keeps flowing out of my fingers. I give up when my hands and forearms start to ache.
Then it's all just trapped in my head, swirling, repeating, developing further, and I write notes with pen and paper so I can remember everything the next time I write.
I hope you enjoy Chapter 4--------->

No comments:

Post a Comment