Monday, March 4, 2019

Bird With a Broken Wing

As I wait impatiently for Rose and Heather to be published, I've decided to work on two books at once; Book 3 of the Rose series and another book called Bird With a Broken Wing, which I'll write online, publishing at least one chapter a week, right here.

I'll be honest, I'm thinking of this as an investment. I need to get my name out there and I'm hoping to gain some followers and a buzz about my stories. I don't have the money to self-publish the way I would want to, so while I wait (or until the money materializes. Ha. See what I did there?), I'll invest my time and effort in writing you a story, posting it as it progresses.

All I ask is that you pass it along.

:)

Chapter 1 is right there, to the right. Enjoy, dear readers, and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment